CASEMATIX Radio Case Compatible with CB Radios Midland 75822, Uniden BC75XLT, Midland 75785 or Uniden BCD436HP CB 2 Way Radio, Must Remove Antennae
- 📻 HARD SHELL CB RADIO CASE - The CASEMATIX CB Transceiver Case will help organize and protect your Midland CB Radio Handheld, Uniden Scanner, or other 40 Channel Radio models up to 7" MAX LENGTH with removable antennae. MUST REMOVE ANTENNAE!
- 📻 PADDED INTERIOR DIVIDER FOR ORGANIZATION - This premium case for Uniden and Midland Hand Held CB Radio models features a padded divider to keep your police scanner separated from smaller accessories housed in the netted accessory pouch.
- 📻 NON-SCRATCH INTERIOR LINING - Looking for a premium 2 way radio case? Look no further, as this CASEMATIX Midland walkie talkie case was constructed with non-scratch fabrics to keep your scanners looking and functioning like brand new!
- 📻 SPACIOUS INTERIOR FOR ACCESSORIES - This CB Radio travel case features interior storage for cables, spare batteries, and other small accessories you may want to carry with your radio. Main compartment dimensions measure 7.4" x 2.7" x 2.7".
- 📻 WRIST STRAP FOR TRAVEL AND TRANSPORT - This case includes a comfortable (and removable) carrying wrist strap and measures only 8.5" x 3.5" x 3.5" in external dimensions for convenient storage and transportation. Compatible with: Midland 75822 75-822, 75785 75-785, Uniden BC75XLT, BCD436HP and more! MUST REMOVE ANTENNAE, INCLUDES CASE ONLY.
We Also Recommend
CASEMATIX Hard Shell Wireless Microphone Case with Customizable Foam Compatible with Sennheiser, Shure, Audio Technica, Nady, VocoPro, AKG Systems
CASEMATIX Cardioid Dynamic Microphone Hard Case with Dense Internal Customizable Foam Fits 6 Shure Microphones SM58, SM57, Beta 58A, PG48, PGA58
CASEMATIX Wireless Microphone System Hard Case Fits 12 Sennheiser, Shure Mic, Nady, AKG, VocoPro and More Handheld Transmitter Mics, CASE ONLY
CASEMATIX Wireless Microphone Hard Case – 8 Slot Mic Case Fits Sennheiser, Shure Mic, Audio-Technica Microphones and More Wireless Mic Systems